Thursday, January 7, 2010

PID Shout out from Stewart Swerdlow


A couple of weeks ago, this appeared on the Stewart Swerdlow website at http://expansions.com/QA_Comments.cfm:

Paul McCartney
Posted: December, 21, 2009
I have just been doing some research on Paul McCartney may of died in a car accident in 1966 and was somehow replaced with a double in 1967. He was replaced by a man claiming to be called Bill Sheppard. They say a row broke out between band members and Paul walked out of the studio in a drunken frenzy got in his car and drove very fast he also picked up a women hitchiker. Theirs rumours that the original Paul didnt want to go along with the agenda in promoting the hallucinative drug LSD at the time and the entertainment industry wanted to use The Beatles in promoting it apparentely.

This question has a corresponding link. Click here [link to Plastic Macca blog]
Stewart's Reply: True, I wrote about this a while ago. It is a very old story, but one that appears to be correct.



I am very excited that PID is getting more exposure. I would also like to thank Stewart Swerdlow for linking to this blog. It is only a matter of time before the Truth will come out about Paul's & other people's replaCIAments.

~ Tina
Join the discussion at Paul is Dead: Miss Him forum

EDIT: This was posted on Stewart Swerdlow's site recently:



Paul McCartney
Posted: January, 03, 2010
Having spent a fair bit of time examining the evidence for and against the Paul McCartney is dead theory my conclusion is that it is extremely unlikely that he died and was replaced. Just look at him and see if it seems to be the same genetics being expressed. To my eye and ear his physical characteristics and mannerisms match completely.

This question has a corresponding link. Click here
Stewart's Reply: I have also examined it and see a big difference in bone structure, facial features and height. To me, it looks like a different person than the original. I guess we each have to decide for ourselves.

________________________________________ 


Tina Foster


Author of The Splitting Image: Exposing the Secret World of Doubles, Decoys, and Impostor-Replacements 

Join the Discussion: PID Miss Him Forum



The Luciferian Deception

ALIEN INVASION:
Reptilians, Cetaceans and Frequency Wars on Planet Earth



1 comment:

  1. WOW! This is the first I have heard about Paul McCartney being replaced. I have been going to Stewart Swerdlow's site for a while now and trust his information. I will also have to look into this and decide for myself now.
    Here is an older post from Expansions.com on the topic as well:

    Paul McCartney
    Posted: July, 09, 2008
    What do you know about the theory that Paul McCartney is dead (and a double lives on in his place since 1966)?

    Inquring minds would like to know.

    By the way, Heather Mills stated in a recent radio interview that if the public knew the real Paul they would not be able to handle it. Hmmmmm..........

    Thanks
    Stewart's Reply: I think this was on my site last winter. I do believe it is a good possibility that he was replaced. The physical evidence is impressive.

    Thanks a lot for opening my mind to new possibilities, I'll be going through your site and researching this for a while.
    I have started my own blog about the Illuminati and power of the mind with inspiration from Stewart Swerdlow. Come by and check it out http://g0dmind.blogspot.com/

    Keep up the great work, and keep digging!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They will appear once they have been approved.